1. she _______ (宾格) 2. country _________ (复数)
3. close ________ (现在分词) 4. three __________ (序数词)
5. China ________ (形容词) 6. I _________ (名词性物主代词)
7. boy _______(复数) 8. swim _______ (现在分词)
9. photo _______ (复数) 10. mouse ________ (复数)
1. Look! Lucy is ______ a new red dress. She is beautiful today.
A. with B. put on C. in D. wear
2. -- __________?
-- My bike is broken.
A. What is it B. What is wrong with you
C. Where is it D. Whose is this
3. There are so many people in the shop. You must ________ your things.
A. look at B. look after C. put away D. put on
4. I have two good pen friends. One is an American, ______ is in England.
A. the other B. another one C. another D. other
5. -- _______ are his football clothes?
-- Under the bed.
A. Where B. Who C. Whose D. What
6. I can see ______ in Lucy's room.
A. other thing B. any other thing C. some thing D. some other things
7. These are ______. You can buy a pair for your mother.
A. woman sock B. women sock C. women socks D. woman socks
8. -- Thank you very much!
A. You're right B. All right C. You are welcome D. OK.
9. -- She must be in red.
No, _____. She wears a green coat.
A. she is B. she must not C. I don't think so. D. I am not
10. The coat _____ the wall isn't Kate's. It's ______.
A. on; his B. to; mine C. in; he D. under; him
1. The boys like to listen to music when they do ______ (they) homework.
2. My mother's work is _____ (make) our city safe.
3. One day, Mr Green asked Mrs Green ______ (go) shopping for him.
4. We would brush our _______ (tooth) twice a day.
5. This book is the lightest and ______ (thin) of all the books.
6. She is ______ (good) than Alice at swimming.
7.Janet ______ (get) up at 7:30 a.m. every day, so she is always late for school.
8. I think the ______ (four) lesson is the most difficult in this book.
9. Look at the sign. The library is _____ (close) from 1:00 p.m to 2:00 p.m.
10. Jason is used to ______ (watch) TV the whole night.
1. We are making a model plane. (变成一般疑问句)
2. The boys are sitting under the tree. (对划线部分提问)
3. Look out of the window. (改为否定句)
4. We can see some birds over there. (对画线部分提问)
5. The children have some apples. (改为单数句子)
1. What's your telephone number, please? A. He is a worker.
2. It's very cold today, isn't it? B. It doesn't matter.
3. Can you mend it? C. Yes, wonderful, thanks.
4. How is your mother? D. Sometimes.
5. Hi, this is my friend, Lily. E. My telephone number is 6262383.
6. I'm sorry to trouble you. F. Yes, it is. You need to wear warm clothes.
7. How often do you go to the park? G. Certainly.
8. Excuse me. Where is the post office? H. Nice to meet you.
9. What does your father do? I. She is OK.
10. Did you have a good trip? J. It's about twenty meters from here.
It's Sunday morning. The students of Class 3 are giving their classroom a good cleaning.
Miss Huang, their teacher, is working with them. The children are busy. Some are carrying water; some are cleaning the windows; others are sweeping the floor. Zhang Hua is putting up a map on the wall. It is a map of China. Wang Fei and WeiQing are mending some broken chairs. The children are listening to the radio while they are working. The classroom looks nice and bright after the cleaning. The children are very happy. They go home for lunch at noon.
1. The children are playing in their classroom on Sunday morning.
2. Miss Huang, their mother, is working with them.
3. There is a map of China on the wall.
4. Two of them are repairing the broken chairs.
5. They are singing while they are working.
1. her 2. countries 3. closing 4. third 5. Chinese
6. mine 7. boys 8. swimming 9. photos 10. mice
C B B A A D C C C A
1. their 2. making 3. to go 4. teeth 5. thinnest
6. better 7. gets 8. fourth 9. closed 10. watching
1. Are you making a model plane?
2. Where are the boys sitting?
3. Don't look out of the window.
4. What can you see over there?
5. The child has an apple.
E F G I H B D J A C
F F T T F
I have a pencil-box. It is nice and big. It has many colours. There are two blocks on my pencil-box. One is yellow, the other is orange. In my pencil-box, there are pens, pencils, a ruler and an eraser. I like my pencil-box very much and my pencil-box looks like my best friend.